Christmas shopping for car people can be tough, especially when you only have a few days left before the big day. But there are a lot of great gift ideas out there, and you donâ€™t have to spend a lot to make a gearhead happy. Here are a couple of last-minute automotive gift ideas for under $100 each.
1. A nice tire gauge. Something like this Moroso unit for $41.95 at Summit Racing would be perfect for general use, since it reads
from 0-60 psi, and itâ€™ll be a lot more accurate than the pencil-type gauge he
or she is already using.
2. Itâ€™s always a good idea to plan for the unexpected.
Something like this 73-piece road hazard kit is a smart addition to any trunk, classic car or not. $53.63 at Amazon.com.
3. A good detailing kit is a great choice as well. You
know itâ€™ll get used. This Meguiarâ€™s kit comes with a little bit of everything,
and itâ€™s a deal at $46.95.
4. How about a gift card to a restoration parts supplier, or a performance parts supplier? Even cars that are completely finished will need new parts from time to time. Look to YearOne, Classic Industries, Camaro Central, Dearborn Classics, Summit racing, etc â€“ just be sure you know what kind of car youâ€™re catering to, since some companies only specialize in certain makes and models.
5. If you love ACC, why not give it as a gift? A gift subscription to ACC is just $24.95 and includes six issues, two price guides, and our Top 500 Sales booklet. Check it out here.