- Enduring older restoration of Ford’s iconic Model A Roadster pickup
- Well-preserved, attractive and ready to be enjoyed or put to work
- Accessories include a side-mounted spare and Atlas auxiliary water bag
- 200.5-ci L-Head 40-hp inline 4-cylinder engine
- 3-speed manual transmission
- Solid front axle with transverse leaf spring; live rear axle with cantilevered, semi-elliptical leaf spring.
- Four-wheel mechanical drum brakes
The Chrysler-Maserati TC of 1989–91 may have been Lee Iacocca’s pet project, but it did show Chrysler a thing or two about trans-oceanic undertakings.
But when the Crossfire was introduced at the 2001 North American Auto Show in Detroit, Chrysler wasn’t exactly calling the shots, thanks to the DaimlerChrysler merger.
While the TC was more a case of spreading out the workload between two continents (actually three, if you count the Mitsubishi V6 engine in later production), the Crossfire is Read More
- 245-ci 6-cylinder Commander engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Frame-off, nut-and-bolt rotisserie restoration
- Studebaker official demonstrator for the 1959 show circuit
- Copy of the original build sheet
- Factory NAPCO four-wheel-drive conversion
- Rare 19.5-inch wheels with severe-duty chromed hubcaps
- Rare factory under-dash AM radio
- Original Firestone All-Traction tires
- Optional locking gas cap and chromed rear bumper
When the Vega program was introduced in 1970, GM’s CEO Ed Cole also went forward with a program to build the Wankel rotary engine under license from NSU. The original intent was to offer it in a sporty new fastback hatchback design called the Monza 2+2 for 1973, and then later offer it in the Vega as an option.
While sharing the Vega’s body pan and wheelbase, the 2+2 was four inches longer overall and wider between the front strut Read More
This is a rare International Travelette 1210 4×4, ¾-ton, crew-cab short bed. A survivor California International, it features factory automatic, power steering, power brakes and air conditioning. It has matching numbers.
Features include original IH-stamp bed bolts and military tires show-mounted on steel wheels with factory hubcaps. The original Line Setting Ticket (build sheet) is still taped to the back of the glovebox. It retains the original radio. It has had only Read More
If you can call Henry Ford one thing, it’s persistent. His disdain of 6-cylinder engines dates to the teens of the last century, mostly out of spite of his competition.
When Ford’s son Edsel pleaded with him to expand from the Model T and Model A 4-cylinder platform, Henry wouldn’t hear about a six. Even odd and exotic combinations such as Henry’s fascination with the X8 were always up for consideration, but never a six. Indeed, he leapfrogged past any Read More
- 302-ci EFI V8 engine
- SelectShift 3-speed automatic transmission
- Only 12,445 miles
- Short box
- 4×4 with lockout hubs
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Air conditioning
- Dual exhaust
- Twin-traction-beam independent suspension
- Factory 15-inch sport wheels
- Upgraded Ford AM/FM/cassette stereo
- Original delivery paperwork
- Purchased new from Harry Holder Motor Co., Owensboro, KY
- 100-hp, 220.5-ci OHV inline 6-cylinder engine
- 3-speed manual transmission
- Solid front axle, Hotchkiss-type full floating rear axle
- Four-wheel drum brakes
- Offered from the Mohrschladt Family Collection
- Original, unrestored, and quite amazing
- Excellent factory paint and interior
- Known history with only three owners from new
- Just over 35,500 actual miles
Chevrolet’s 1994–96 Chevrolet Impala SS created a performance following. This high-performance car built on a full-size 4-door platform generated an immediate cult following among those who wanted a potent LT-1 but needed the practicality of a sedan over a Camaro SS or Corvette. Today, the car’s status as a true collectible of the 1990s is cemented.
At Ford, there were occasional rumblings of a Police Interceptor for the masses to hit that Read More
Manufactured during the abbreviated 1942 model year, this GMC ¾-ton pickup is quite a rare sight. Upon purchasing the vehicle in 2010, the owner commissioned a full restoration of the already clean and solid truck.
The body was brought down to the bare metal and finished to a very high standard. Under the freshly manicured body, the powertrain was subject to an extensive refurbishing, where anything that was Read More