- 1972 Jeep Commando with 69k miles
- Strong running original 304 V8
- Automatic transmission
- Four-wheel drive
- Dual exhaust
- No rust or accident history
- New tires
- Original upholstery still looks great
- No leaks or other issues
- Runs and drives as good as it looks
- Very rare/low-mileage Jeep Commando ready to drive anywhere
- 302-ci V8 engine with dual exhaust
- Manual 3-speed transmission
- Two-owner vehicle
- Just over 15,000 actual miles
- F-103 model-code Sport Custom
- Solid with little to no wear throughout
- Chromed bed rails
- Spotlight and foglights
- Factory wheel covers and whitewalls
• Later-production, iconic first-series example
• Recently restored with great color combination
• New interior and sportier floor-shift conversion
• 302 V8 engine and 3-speed manual transmission
• Upgraded with lift and CD player
Ford’s unibody pickup trucks were relatively low-production vehicles, and they were produced only from 1961 to 1963. High-quality survivors are extraordinarily rare, and to find one such as the vehicle offered here, which has known history from new and an excellent restoration, is unusual indeed.
According to an affidavit on file, the F-100 was bought new on April 11, 1963, in Enid, OK, and it remained in the family until 2002. The paperwork further notes that at that time it Read More
This nicely frame-off restored dually Studebaker tractor is another fine offering from the estate of William “Bill” Kirby. He amassed a well-respected collection of heavy-duty equipment and was a regular at events displaying his outstanding vehicles.
This Studebaker Road Tractor is finished in red with black undercarriage, wheels and running gear, and has a tan and red interior. The truck runs with a 4-cylinder, 2-stroke, supercharged Detroit Diesel engine connected to a 5-speed manual transmission and features a 2-speed rear Read More
This M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage (MGMC) has been nicely restored. The tracks, road wheels and suspension are in excellent condition. It currently does not have front brakes and does not operate off of its own fuel tanks. Four replica .50-cal machine guns are present along with spare magazines, spare barrels and other equipment.
The M16 saw service in both the European and Pacific Theaters of Operations. When not engaging air targets, they were highly successful against ground targets due Read More
This 1962 Scout 80 has been restored by Vorstellen LLC and tastefully modified with suspension, brake and interior upgrades. The upgrades include brand-new leaf springs, bushings, shackles, Bilstein 5100-series shocks and grade-8 bolts throughout.
Brand-new uprated steering components include heavier-duty tie rods, rod ends, drag link and drop pitman arm. Front disc-brake conversion utilizes GM components for reliability and serviceability.
All exterior vehicle trim has been replated in nickel and hand brushed. Custom powder-coated bumpers front and rear. Custom soft Read More
• Believed to be just over 43,000 actual miles
• Trailer special package
• One Washington state owner since new
• Air conditioning
• Automatic transmission
• Two-wheel drive
• 75th anniversary for GMC in 1977
• Tilt steering column
• Power steering
• Roll-down rear window at tailgate
• Factory luggage rack
• Original owner’s manual
• 10,000-lb GVW rating
The vehicle was purchased new by Ray Lambrecht for Lambrecht Chevrolet Company. It has 1.3 miles and has NEVER been sold to the public. It is on original invoice. The truck is turquoise in color with a black roof. The body is in excellent condition. The roof has damage from a building roof collapse due to snow. The damage is to exterior skin and not to the interior. The windshield is cracked from the hit.
Originality vs. eyeball appeal… a never-ending battle
1945 Ford GPW
- Real military Jeep
- Frame-off restoration by noted military Jeep restorer
- Classic, timeless style and looks
- Very capable both off-road and on
You’d be hard-pressed to find a better example than this 1945 Ford military Jeep. Yes, this is a military version and not a civilian converted to military specs. It received a complete frame-off restoration by a renowned specialist of Army Jeeps.
1944 Willys MB
VIN: Read More