- Modern Art Morrison chassis
- 580-hp 6.2-L LSA V8
- Custom body and paint
- Redesigned interior
- 1,000 miles since build completion
- 426 Hemi with 4-speed and Trak Pak
- One of only 284 Hemi 4-speeds built for 1970
- Documented by Mopar expert Galen Govier
- Includes original Chrysler broadcast sheet
- Only 19,850 miles, believed original
Constructed at Chrysler’s Hamtramck, MI, assembly plant with a scheduled production date of October 6, 1969, this ’Cuda left the factory finished in Code EV2 “Tor-Red” Hi-Impact paint. It was ordered for maximum performance with legendary Code E74 dual-carbureted 426 Street Hemi V8 engine breathing through Read More
We have a lot of trucks. In our household of two people, there’s a good seven haulers on the property. One for every day of the week.
It’s a well-known fact that everyone needs a truck, and people who deny needing a truck are just a yard project or a moving-day away from being a great annoyance to their truck-owning friends.
Truck ownership is even more crucial if you own a classic car, because there comes a day (perhaps long Read More