- Matching-numbers LS4 454/275
- M21 4-speed manual transmission
- Factory air conditioning
- 47,000 original miles
- 440-ci “Six Pack” V8 engine
- Manual transmission featuring Pistol Grip shifter
- Interior features bucket seats, console, radio and Road Runner horn
- Highly desirable Mopar; excellent presentation throughout
- From the Duffy Grove Collection
This matching-numbers, two-owner Nova has been garaged since new, is completely rust-free and has just 17,460 original miles. It even has its original vinyl roof. It recently underwent a nut-and-bolt rotisserie restoration.
It is powered by its balanced, blueprinted and reassembled 396/350-hp big block V8 engine and 4-speed manual transmission. It is equipped with all the options available when new, and its all-original interior features factory bucket seats, console and gauge package with factory tachometer in the dash.
This stellar Read More