- Modified by legendary California customizer George Barris
- Painted and pinstriped by the incomparable Von Dutch
- Updated for performance and reliability
- Previously owned by Hollywood actor Jeff Cooper
- Colorado Grand participant
- Displayed at the 2007 Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance
Built on the hit TV show “Monster Garage,” this car was chopped and sectioned by Gene Winfield, Dick Dean and Bill Hines with frame and running gear by Fat Jack.
The interior features a handmade skull in the dash by Norm Grabowski. The dash and headers were done by Jesse James, and the paint is a one-of-a-kind Winfield fade-away job by Gene Winfield. Automatic transmission. From the Tammy Allen Collection.
- 533-ci big-block Ford V8, (estimated) 450 hp, modified for E85 fuel
- FAST ECU fuel injection, Edelbrock intake manifold
- Ford C6 3-speed automatic transmission, disc brakes
- Air Ride Technologies 4-link suspension
- Built by Boyd Coddington and Hot Rods by Boyd
- Featured on “American Hot Rod” TV Series
Boyd Coddington teamed up with the SoBe (South Beach) beverage company to design and build the first-ever E85-powered hot rod. The project started out as a rather clean, stock 1960 Mercury woodie Read More