This vehicle is the only known 1967 red/red L88 produced; it has GM documentation in the form of a legible Tank Sheet (Order Copy) that has been validated by the GM/NCRS Document Validation Service. It’s optioned with the L88 427 HD engine, M22 4-speed, J56 heavy-duty brakes, J50 power brakes, F41 suspension, K66 transistor ignition, G81 4.56 Positraction and shoulder harnesses.
This is the only 1967 L88 to have attained an NCRS 98.2 Regional Top Flight award (2001), 98.4 National Read More
• One of 80 built, with fewer than half as convertibles
• No-hit body restored by the Naber Brothers of Houston
• After its frame-off nut-and-bolt restoration, this 16,000-mile L88 received the honor of being Bloomington Gold Certified and invited to many Bloomington Gold Special Collections
• Retains its “born-with” original motor
• The only black L88 convertible known from all three years of production with its OEM original engine
• Al Grenning of CCAS has certified the engine to Read More
This 1990 Corvette ZR-1 was once part of Mike Yager’s personal collection.
All original documentation comes with the car, including the original welcome letter from GM and a complete vehicle history in a scrapbook that includes all documents, photos and other memorabilia.
This 1957 Corvette is confirmed by its VIN as having been delivered with the ultimate “283/283” V8 with Rochester fuel injection and high-lift cam, which still resides under the hood today. It is also equipped with a T-10 4-speed transmission, a Positraction rear axle, a signal-seeking Read More
Completed in October 2012, a tribute to 50 years of the iconic 1963 Split-Window Corvette. An immaculate combination of original equipment and the latest in modern Corvette technology.
New chassis equipped with C5 front suspension and C6 rear. New from GM, 500-hp LS3 Cammer engine with new 5-speed Tremec transmission. New 6-piston ZR1 Corvette Read More
• Zora Arkus-Duntov’s 1972 test car for the installation of air conditioning on an LT-1
• Bloomington Gold Special Collection
• NCRS National Second Flight Award
• 53,557 original miles
• LT-1 engine
• 4-speed manual
• War Bonnet Yellow with black interior
• Appeared in the movie “Apollo 13”
• Tank sticker and microfilm copies of Chevrolet engineering build and test orders
Sold new at Bill DeFouw Chevrolet in Lafayette, IN, this fully restored 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible is one of 3,754 produced with the mighty RPO L71 427/435-hp Tri-Power big-block engine.
An optional M21 Muncie 4-speed manual transmission, 4.11 Positraction rear axle and factory side exhaust add even more potency to this milestone mid-year Corvette, which also features Read More
We examine two special Corvettes and find originality alone doesn’t drive value
Editor’s note: Originality is only one component of value. To demonstrate that, we had our Corvette expert, Michael Pierce, take a look at two of the cars that crossed the block in Scottsdale. The cars included a 1963 Corvette 327/340 that made $55,000, and a 1968 Corvette L88 coupe that made $451,000. Here are his thoughts.
Chassis number: 30867S119304
Engine number: 3119304FO702RE
• A true barn find
• Read More
1991 Corvette ZR-1, Lot 183
Chassis number: 1G1YZ23J0M5801196
Power was suddenly back in fashion when the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 was launched in 1990, with 0-60 mph in 4.3 seconds and a top speed near 175 mph. Its 4-cam LT5 engine was built by Mercury Marine engineers—to a Lotus design. The car cost $62,675 when Read More