- Extremely rare and legendary race-bred performer
- Factory M22 “Rock Crusher” 4-speed car with 4.10:1 Positraction
- Very well equipped with options including chambered exhaust
- Rare Fathom Green over green; legendary L72 427 show-winning restoration completed during 2004
- Verified COPO vehicle by Ed Cunneen of the COPO Connection
Featured only in 1970, the Dodge Challenger T/A (Trans Am) was a racing homologation car. In order to race in the Sports Car Club of America’s Trans-Am American Sedan Championship, Dodge built a street version of its race car, which it called the Dodge Challenger T/A.
This is one of 2,399 total Challenger T/As, presented in its original as-built color combination. This fully restored T/A Challenger features correct options as decoded by the VIN. It’s rare, as one of 989 Read More
- Glenwood, AL, barn find
- One of 503 produced
- Two-owner car
- Matching-numbers 440-ci engine
- Automatic transmission
- Original red with white wing
- Custom flames painted on nose cone
- Black bucket seats and center console
- Featured in November 2015 issue of Mopar Muscle
The 1974 Pontiac Firebird and Trans Am Super Duties were the very last of the high-performance cars from the ’70s. A total of 943 were produced for the 1974 model year. Of that number, only 212 were equipped with the 455 Super Duty and manual transmission, and this is one of them with less than 9,500 actual miles.
This three-owner car has been professionally restored and is in show condition with fresh paint to factory code and all-original sheet metal. Read More
This 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 convertible is a nicely restored example with a 4-speed transmission, power steering and power brakes. Trim tag with series 13867 indicates it is a true factory SS 396.
Clad in Regal Red (paint code R2) over black interior, it is a classic combination that never fails to turn heads. Paint quality is excellent; the car is also nicely detailed underneath and in the engine compartment. Interior appointments include bucket seats and center console.
Under Read More
- Number 154 of only 212 built
- 1,483 original miles
- Correct 427/425-hp R-code engine
- Fiberglass front fenders and trunk lid
- Heater, radio and armrest delete
- Special lightweight interior components
- Bostrom lightweight bucket seats
- Rubber floor mat
- No seam sealer or sound deadener throughout body panels
- Aluminum front and rear bumpers and brackets
- Four correct 15-inch Kelsey-Hayes wheels, disclaimer in glovebox
- Documented with the Certificate of Authenticity by Nickey Chicago and Don Swiatek as an L88 conversion
- Documented by NICB as delivered new to Nickey Chevrolet on 11/17/73
- Notarized affidavit from the second owner detailing the history of the car
- The last known car converted by Nickey Chevrolet before closing at the end of 1973
- The car scored 999 points at the 2013 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, receiving a Concours Gold Certification and the award for the Best Chevrolet-Modified Read More
Upgraded with a Mopar 478-cubic-inch Hemi engine using twin Holley 4-barrel carburetors on a cross ram intake manifold. Tubular headers, MSD ignition and a host of other performance tweaks are included.
The car features Wilwood front disc brakes and rear drum brakes, following the Hemi Dart theme. The Dart’s clean economical lines are nicely finished in PPG Metallic Blue paint. A straightforward approach is taken with a tan interior and multi-point roll cage, tan carpet and ’Cuda bucket seats mated Read More
Equipped with 428 CJ and C6 transmission. Competition Suspension and AM radio.
Fully documented with original window sticker and Marti Report with Talladega package.
Complete, no-expense-spared, nut-and-bolt rotisserie restoration done very correctly with attention to detail. This is a true 23,000-mile car and comes fully documented with all of its options on its full Marti Report. 351 M-code V8, 4-speed transmission, Ram Air hood, power disc brakes, stripes and in-dash tach. Fully loaded car. Finished in Grabber Yellow with black interior, this car is a true head-turner. Underside done in factory-correct red oxide.