Barrett-Jackson will return to the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino for its annual Las Vegas auction on September 26-28.
A strong offering of classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, resto-mods and contemporary collectibles worth millions is slated to cross the auction block in front of a global audience throughout the weekend, including both Reserve and No Reserve consignments.
Feature vehicles offered at No Reserve include:
- Lot #759 1931 Lincoln Model K Convertible Coupe
- Lot #683 1932 Ford Custom Roadster
- Lot #707 1948 Packard Series 22 Woody Wagon
- Lot #725 1953 Packard Caribbean Convertible
- Lot #681 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible
- Lot #758 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 RS 2 Door Coupe
- Lot #735 1968 Shelby Gt350 Convertible
- Lot #752 1970 Plymouth Superbird 2 Door Hardtop
- Lot #746 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 2 Door Coupe
- Lot #744 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Zr1 Coupe
Adding to the Las Vegas auction excitement, the fully restored Hot Wheels Yellow and Red Haulers and Funny Cars raced by legendary drag racers Don “The Snake” Prudhomme and Tom “The Mongoose” McEwen will be on display once again after debuting for the first time outside California in over 40 years at Barrett-Jackson’s inaugural Reno-Tahoe auction. The cars will ultimately cross the block in Scottsdale.
“On behalf of everyone at Barrett-Jackson, we’re excited to be returning to Las Vegas for the sixth year to offer some of the world’s finest collector cars,” said Craig Jackson, Chairman and CEO of Barrett-Jackson. “Between the amazing cars we have crossing the auction block and the unique display of vehicles we will have on site, we’re proud to offer an unmatched experience for car collectors from all around the world.”
The sixth annual Las Vegas auction is the first event with Barrett-Jackson’s expanded coverage on the FOX family of networks. There will be 22 hours of live, high-definition TV coverage of the Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas auction, Thursday through Saturday, September 26 – 28.
Broadcast hours are as follows:
- Thursday, September 26: FOX Sports 2 live from 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. PDT
- Friday, September 27: FOX Sports 1 live from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. PDT and 4 p. m. – 7 p.m. PDT FOX Sports 2 live from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. PDT and 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. PDT
- Saturday, September 28: 12 p. m. – 8 p.m. PDT live on National Geographic Channel
“As a result of a very successful inaugural auction in Reno both in sales and with the Barrett-Jackson Cup, we’re seeing some great momentum going in to Las Vegas,” said Steve Davis, President of Barrett-Jackson. “We have an influx of diverse offerings and we’re excited for all of our fans and friends to experience what is sure to be another incredible Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas experience.”
For more information about Barrett-Jackson, visit http://www.barrett-jackson.com.