Originality vs. eyeball appeal… a never-ending battle
1945 Ford GPW
- Real military Jeep
- Frame-off restoration by noted military Jeep restorer
- Classic, timeless style and looks
- Very capable both off-road and on
You’d be hard-pressed to find a better example than this 1945 Ford military Jeep. Yes, this is a military version and not a civilian converted to military specs. It received a complete frame-off restoration by a renowned specialist of Army Jeeps.
1944 Willys MB
- Discovered in its original crate about 30 years ago
- Never restored
- Nicely presented in classic olive drab
- Rich with character, ample in capability
Discovered by a military vehicle collector a bit over 30 years ago still crated, this mostly unused and never abused Jeep is all-Toledo, OH-built. Save for a repaint done shortly after it was discovered, it is 100% original. Complete with the usual shovel and ax for when things really get down to business, this Jeep exudes more character than even the nicest restored examples ever could.