- Fresno Autorama Sweepstakes Award, 2005
- “Top 5 Customs” at Paso Robles, 2005
- “Outstanding Custom,” Grand National Roadster Show, 2006
- George Barris Kustom d’Elegance Award, 2006
- $20,000 prize, Darryl Starbird’s National Rod and Custom Show, 2006
- First Place, “Hand-built Custom,” Detroit Autorama, 2006
For this extensive, four-year project, Gary “Chopit” Fioto started by removing the roof from a ’55 Ford and modifying a 1988 Lincoln Town Car chassis. Cadillac, Chrysler and Lincoln components are mixed, including canted quad headlights. The front bumper is from a 1959 Cadillac; the rear bumper began as the front bumper of a 1958 Cadillac. The finned taillights are 1960 Chrysler. The car’s front and rear fenders, door skins and the rear section of the car are hand-formed, oxy-acetylene welded steel.