Presented in striking Tor-Red with AAR graphics, this Plymouth has looked “race-ready” since day one. It includes an AM radio, Rallye dash, center console with Slap Stik for the automatic transmission, black vinyl bucket seat interior, Rallye wheels, space-saver spare tire, jack and sidepipes with new mufflers.
This is an original AAR edition with a properly date-coded block that has been restamped to match this car. This 340 Six Pack V8 is connected to the original transmission, and the rear Read More
This one-off hand-laid-fiberglass-bodied special was located in 2003 in partially restored condition. Built in California on a 1933 Ford chassis (and titled as a 1933 Ford, despite the “1955” catalog designation), it’s powered by a 1942 59L Ford flathead V8, with a ’39 Ford 3-speed manual floor-shift transmission.
The engine block has been bored to 3 3/8 inches, ported, and relieved — and equipped with a Winfield camshaft, a Harman & Collins dual-coil distributor, a four-inch Mercury crankshaft, dual Stromberg Read More
This 1962 Scout 80 has been restored by Vorstellen LLC and tastefully modified with suspension, brake and interior upgrades. The upgrades include brand-new leaf springs, bushings, shackles, Bilstein 5100-series shocks and grade-8 bolts throughout.
Brand-new uprated steering components include heavier-duty tie rods, rod ends, drag link and drop pitman arm. Front disc-brake conversion utilizes GM components for reliability and serviceability.
All exterior vehicle trim has been replated in nickel and hand brushed. Custom powder-coated bumpers front and rear. Custom soft Read More
Mark II Continental with 74,000 original miles. Beautiful example of an original well-cared-for car with documented service and owner history. Loaded with functional factory options. Factory air conditioning and power windows, recent service and tune-up just completed. This car still retains a lot of its original paint, chrome and stainless trim. Lots of paperwork, books and record come with the car.
• Unrestored with 2,996 original miles
• One owner until July 2011
• Original 427/390, M20 4-speed and 3.36 Positraction rear end
• Original paint, interior and chrome
• Documented with practically every original document including the window sticker, Protect-O-Plate, purchase receipt, title, registration, photos and owner’s manual
• The original owner, Don McNamara, is the only person to have driven the car
• Three people are known to have sat in the car
• No one has sat in Read More
All-original car with 8,600 actual miles. Ash Gold with black top and interior. 307 V8, power steering, Rally wheels, AM Radio, Bumperettes. Factory pinstripe. Runs and drives like the brand-new car it almost is.
When you have the opportunity to buy a low-mileage car like this, it makes you doubly proud of the ownership, and the car is bound to keep appreciating in value. Remember, they are only original once!
• 225-hp, 332-ci overhead-valve V8 engine
• 3-speed Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission
• Independent front suspension, live axle rear suspension with semi-elliptic leaf springs, and four-wheel drum brakes
• Offered from the collection of Richard and Linda Kughn
• Ford’s famed “Hide-Away Hardtop”
• An outstanding restoration; well equipped with accessories and options
• Displayed at the Meadow Brook Concours and the Glenmoor Gathering
• Still show-ready in all regards
• Seamless joining of a 1969 Road Runner body to a 2008 Charger SRT8
• “Cars on Ice” Top 20 award
• Professionally built by David Rodriguez
• Hemi 6.1L engine
• New AMD sheet metal with superb body gaps
• SRT8 leather trimmed front bucket seats with SRT badging
• Kicker sound system with 13 speakers, 200-watt subwoofer and 322-watt amp
• Anti-lock 4-wheel Brembo performance brakes
• Specially calibrated 5-speed AutoStick transmission
• DVD-based GPS navigation function with Read More
• True one-owner Trans Am purchased new at Jules Meyers Pontiac in West Los Angeles
• Original owner, Jaques Toulet, owned the car from 1969 until 2013.
• The car spent its entire life in California and Arizona and is completely rust-free
• Number-matching original engine, transmission, rear end, heads, intake, carburetor and exhaust manifolds
• All original sheet metal and mostly original glass and interior
• Rebuilt engine by top Ram Air Pontiac experts in the country, Lance Kramer
• Read More
• Believed to be just over 43,000 actual miles
• Trailer special package
• One Washington state owner since new
• Air conditioning
• Automatic transmission
• Two-wheel drive
• 75th anniversary for GMC in 1977
• Tilt steering column
• Power steering
• Roll-down rear window at tailgate
• Factory luggage rack
• Original owner’s manual
• 10,000-lb GVW rating