• One of 80 built, with fewer than half as convertibles
• No-hit body restored by the Naber Brothers of Houston
• After its frame-off nut-and-bolt restoration, this 16,000-mile L88 received the honor of being Bloomington Gold Certified and invited to many Bloomington Gold Special Collections
• Retains its “born-with” original motor
• The only black L88 convertible known from all three years of production with its OEM original engine
• Al Grenning of CCAS has certified the engine to Read More
This 1990 Corvette ZR-1 was once part of Mike Yager’s personal collection.
All original documentation comes with the car, including the original welcome letter from GM and a complete vehicle history in a scrapbook that includes all documents, photos and other memorabilia.
This 1957 Corvette is confirmed by its VIN as having been delivered with the ultimate “283/283” V8 with Rochester fuel injection and high-lift cam, which still resides under the hood today. It is also equipped with a T-10 4-speed transmission, a Positraction rear axle, a signal-seeking Read More
Completed in October 2012, a tribute to 50 years of the iconic 1963 Split-Window Corvette. An immaculate combination of original equipment and the latest in modern Corvette technology.
New chassis equipped with C5 front suspension and C6 rear. New from GM, 500-hp LS3 Cammer engine with new 5-speed Tremec transmission. New 6-piston ZR1 Corvette Read More
• Zora Arkus-Duntov’s 1972 test car for the installation of air conditioning on an LT-1
• Bloomington Gold Special Collection
• NCRS National Second Flight Award
• 53,557 original miles
• LT-1 engine
• 4-speed manual
• War Bonnet Yellow with black interior
• Appeared in the movie “Apollo 13”
• Tank sticker and microfilm copies of Chevrolet engineering build and test orders
In its first year of production, the 396/425-hp big-block-equipped 1965 Chevrolet Corvette was at its rarest in coupe form, a fact that today makes this beautiful example a rare find. It has been driven just 2,200 miles since the completion of its restoration in 2002, which included refinishing it in the original color Read More
Sold new at Bill DeFouw Chevrolet in Lafayette, IN, this fully restored 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible is one of 3,754 produced with the mighty RPO L71 427/435-hp Tri-Power big-block engine.
An optional M21 Muncie 4-speed manual transmission, 4.11 Positraction rear axle and factory side exhaust add even more potency to this milestone mid-year Corvette, which also features Read More
This is one of 6,339 Corvettes built in 1957, and one of only 10 cars produced in Inca Silver with Imperial White coves and a red interior.
It was the recipient of a complete frame-off professional restoration to original specifications, including the replication of factory markings. Professionally detailed, it features a Read More
Chassis number: 00867S104420
George Reed of Illinois was a gentleman racer in the traditional sense of the term — wealthy, commanding and fi ercely competitive. By the late 1950s, he had already made a name for himself as a driver with strong fi nishes at Sebring, Nassau, Cumberland, Road America, Watkins Glen and Wilmot Hills.
In addition to his racing exploits, Reed was the owner of RRR Motors in Homewood, IL. RRR was not only a distributor for Ferraris, Alfa Read More