- Well-optioned example of the GT500 KR
- Finely preserved and largely original
- Finished in era-evoking Lime Gold
- Recently serviced and collector owned
- Documented by Marti Report, maintenance records and copies of factory build sheets
This all-original, unrestored survivor, 1965 convertible Mustang was purchased new in October 1964. Since then it has remained in the same family and has been garaged since new.
It has 14,633 original, documented miles. Like-new inside and out, it’s in pristine condition and runs like a top.
It has original everything. The convertible top is in excellent condition and original rear plastic window is crystal clear. It’s equipped with the original 289-ci 225-hp Read More
- F-code supercharged Thunderbird 312-ci, 300-hp V8
- Automatic transmission
- Continental kit
- Twin dual-purpose spotlight/mirrors
- Rare — one of 13 built in 1957
- Only 1957 F-code Skyliner with power front windows
- Beautifully restored in factory-correct colors
- Multiple AACA winner
- 2011 Best of Show at Skyliners of America National
- One of the finest Continentals in existence; restored to original specifications
- Hand-built at the Wixom Continental Division Assembly Plant
- Award-winning Mike Fennel restoration
- Offered with order sheet, manuals, restoration records and photos
- An outstanding example of mid-century American opulence
This 1966 Shelby GT350’s early life was spent with Worcester, MA, dealer Harr Ford as a racer/demonstrator. In 1967 Francis “Fran” Grayson visited Harr to purchase a new high-performance car and opted for this GT350.
Fran used it extensively both on the road and on the drag strip until parking it in 1976 in a storage building. It only recently re-emerged.
Despite being driven in New England conditions, the Shelby has survived quite well. Some rust has affected the car, Read More
In total, 21,380 Thunderbirds were produced in 1957. The most rare and desirable of these are affectionately referred to as F-birds. This is one of only 212 examples fitted with the supercharged F-code 312/300-hp V8 engine. It also has a Holley 4-barrel carburetor, automatic transmission, power steering and power brakes. The F-code engine elevated the performance of a standard Thunderbird from a reasonably quick cruiser to a dedicated quarter-mile contender.
This 1957 F-bird was fastidiously restored to be competitive on Read More
- Rare factory Quick Silver Metallic finish and all four options
- Less than 1,120 actual miles
- Virtually new in all respects
This is an extremely well-preserved, all-original 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra. This outstanding car comes with extensive documentation including multiple 100-point judging sheets from the Mustang Club of America, the original window sticker, registration history back to 1994, and Ford SVT vehicle certification with build date of 5/14/1993. It was number 3,162 of 4,993 Cobras built that year. It also comes with both the short and long 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra vehicle brochures in as-new condition.
Presented in Teal Metallic clear-coat Read More
Here is the real deal: a factory S-code 390 4-barrel big block and an original factory 4-speed. One of only 65 built in this paint and trim code: factory Acapulco Blue with black interior and the black-out hood treatment.
This GT Mustang is verified with a Deluxe Marti Report and the original Buck Tag. It has gone through a complete ground-up restoration, including the correct red oxide underbody and with performance and modern upgrades.
Factory options include power front disc Read More
- Estimated 500-hp Chevrolet LS2 V8 engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Independent coil-spring front suspension
- Solid rear axle with coil springs
- Four-wheel power disc brakes
- A sleek, award-winning custom Thunderbird
- Built to the highest standards by Wayne Davis’ private shop
- Classic style with the best of modern engineering
- Full power equipment and air conditioning
- Carmel Concours class award and Goodguys Builder’s Choice winner