- 351 Ram Air
- Factory 4-speed
- 38k actual miles
- True survivor with 95% original paint
- Original North Carolina car coming from a private collection
- First time offered for sale
- All original sheet metal
This is an original car from the movie “Gone in 60 Seconds.” This car was used in the street scenes in the movie, and it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from Cinema Vehicle Services signed by Ray Claridge, president of Cinema Vehicle Services.
Also included is a license plate that was on the car in the movie. This Mustang is powered with a 351-ci Ford Motorsport crate engine mated to a 3-speed automatic transmission, and it is equipped with Read More
This 1969 Mach 1 Mustang is documented by its Marti Report as one of four produced with these options. It is powered by its matching-numbers 428-ci Cobra Jet engine with correct Holley carburetor, backed by a C6 3-speed automatic transmission, and has resided with the same California owner for the past 15 years.
This highly optioned Mach 1 is equipped with power steering, power disc brakes and factory air conditioning. During its restoration, it was completely disassembled prior to painting Read More
- One of only 335 1969 GT500 convertibles produced
- Offered with Shelby authenticity certificate and Marti Report
- Desirable options including air conditioning, traction-lok diff and competition suspension
This 1961 convertible was purchased from well-known Continental expert Gordon Jensen of Marco Island, FL, in December 2014. Gorgeous in Sunburst Yellow, it has the interior wood-grain accents characteristic of the early Continental interiors. Contours and paint are all excellent, and exterior brightwork is of very good quality. The instrument panel is in very good condition and the padding shows no cracks. The black leather upholstery is near excellent, with only the driver’s seat showing any wear. Both front and Read More
Powered by a Hi-Po 289-ci V8 and 4-speed manual transmission, this K-code Mustang recently completed a rotisserie restoration. The exterior features factory-correct Caspian Blue paint with white stripes. It’s equipped with a Ford nine-inch rear axle, Special Handling Package, 8,000-rpm tachometer and vinyl bucket seats.
- 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra with Vortech supercharger
- 60k actual miles
- Owner’s manual and two sets of original keys
- Number 378 of 4,993 built, with certificate from Ford
- Parked in a barn since 2005, brought back to life with new fuel tank, fuel pump, alternator, water pump, radiator, drilled and slotted rotors, shocks and struts, tires and sport exhaust
- Carroll Shelby’s personal GT350 H
- On display at Shelby Automobiles since 2008
- Desirable Hertz “Rent-a-Racer” Shelby
- Iconic Wimbledon White with factory-painted Le Mans stripes
- The ultimate in provenance and ownership history
- 5.0-L DOHC 32-valve V8
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 945 miles from new
There was no mistaking the Boss 302 for other run-of-the-mill Mustangs. Like the original, its unique exterior décor set these cars apart, as if the running gear didn’t do that. Produced for just two years, a total of 3,249 Boss 302 Mustangs were built for 2012. This example, which has barely had break-in miles put on the clock, is finished in black with the distinctive red markings.
- 272-ci, 162-hp Y-block V8
- Formerly part of the Art Astor Devotion Collection
- Ford-O-Matic automatic transmission