- Rare factory Quick Silver Metallic finish and all four options
- Less than 1,120 actual miles
- Virtually new in all respects
This is an extremely well-preserved, all-original 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra. This outstanding car comes with extensive documentation including multiple 100-point judging sheets from the Mustang Club of America, the original window sticker, registration history back to 1994, and Ford SVT vehicle certification with build date of 5/14/1993. It was number 3,162 of 4,993 Cobras built that year. It also comes with both the short and long 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra vehicle brochures in as-new condition.
Presented in Teal Metallic clear-coat Read More
Here is the real deal: a factory S-code 390 4-barrel big block and an original factory 4-speed. One of only 65 built in this paint and trim code: factory Acapulco Blue with black interior and the black-out hood treatment.
This GT Mustang is verified with a Deluxe Marti Report and the original Buck Tag. It has gone through a complete ground-up restoration, including the correct red oxide underbody and with performance and modern upgrades.
Factory options include power front disc Read More
- Estimated 500-hp Chevrolet LS2 V8 engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Independent coil-spring front suspension
- Solid rear axle with coil springs
- Four-wheel power disc brakes
- A sleek, award-winning custom Thunderbird
- Built to the highest standards by Wayne Davis’ private shop
- Classic style with the best of modern engineering
- Full power equipment and air conditioning
- Carmel Concours class award and Goodguys Builder’s Choice winner
- Number 154 of only 212 built
- 1,483 original miles
- Correct 427/425-hp R-code engine
- Fiberglass front fenders and trunk lid
- Heater, radio and armrest delete
- Special lightweight interior components
- Bostrom lightweight bucket seats
- Rubber floor mat
- No seam sealer or sound deadener throughout body panels
- Aluminum front and rear bumpers and brackets
- Four correct 15-inch Kelsey-Hayes wheels, disclaimer in glovebox
- Triple-black A-code Mustang GT convertible
- 289/225-hp V8 engine
- Four-speed transmission
- Four-barrel carburetor
- GT exhaust
- Power convertible top
- Deluxe Pony interior
- Rally Pac gauges
- Woodgrain console and dash
- Chrome luggage rack
- Fog lamps
- AM radio
- Styled steel wheels
- Double-red-stripe tires
- High-gloss paint on straight body
- Raven Black with black interior and top
- Red GT stripe
• One-owner car
• 1,025 miles
• 500-hp SVT engine
• 6-speed transmission
• Brembo brakes
• Dual exhaust
• Red with white GT stripes
• Black and red interior
• AM/FM CD stereo
• SVT wheels
• Owner’s manual
Equipped with 428 CJ and C6 transmission. Competition Suspension and AM radio.
Fully documented with original window sticker and Marti Report with Talladega package.
Complete, no-expense-spared, nut-and-bolt rotisserie restoration done very correctly with attention to detail. This is a true 23,000-mile car and comes fully documented with all of its options on its full Marti Report. 351 M-code V8, 4-speed transmission, Ram Air hood, power disc brakes, stripes and in-dash tach. Fully loaded car. Finished in Grabber Yellow with black interior, this car is a true head-turner. Underside done in factory-correct red oxide.
Rarely are automobiles as sought-after and seemingly immune to market fluctuations as Carroll Shelby’s GT350, and the first-year editions are consistently the most valuable of that breed.
The Shelby American Automobile Club’s World Registry keeps detailed records of each Shelby-modified Mustang made; the 1965 GT350 presented here is a solid, documented example treated to a high-quality restoration several years ago. It remains in excellent, well-preserved condition.
S/N SFM5S260, the car was originally shipped to Koons Ford in Falls Church, VA, Read More