• 225-hp, 332-ci overhead-valve V8 engine
• 3-speed Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission
• Independent front suspension, live axle rear suspension with semi-elliptic leaf springs, and four-wheel drum brakes
• Offered from the collection of Richard and Linda Kughn
• Ford’s famed “Hide-Away Hardtop”
• An outstanding restoration; well equipped with accessories and options
• Displayed at the Meadow Brook Concours and the Glenmoor Gathering
• Still show-ready in all regards
• Visually accurate re-creation with modern updates
• Owned by Chad McQueen, son of Steve McQueen
• Documented on “Celebrity Rides” TV show
• Titled as a 1968 Ford
• Ford Racing 347-ci V8 engine
• 450 hp
• 5-speed manual transmission
• RRS front independent suspension, rear RRS three-link setup
• 4-wheel RRS disc brakes
• Portion of proceeds to benefit Boys Republic school
Before the new generation Torino came out in 1970, the Ford Dealers Association in Oregon got together with an idea to promote the new body style. The special Torino would be unique to the Northwest, and 601 were to be produced.
Available in three colors, this one is Pacific Blue with a black hood, dual chrome hood-lock pins, dual racing mirrors, rocker panel racing stripes and argent-styled wheels.
Of the 395 Type N/W models made, only five are 429s and Read More
Ford introduced its 1957 models on October 1, 1956. In addition to the new-for-1957 styling, the big news that really caught buyers’ attention was a choice of four powerplants. Among them was the optional 312-ci E-code variant, producing 270 horsepower through a modified Holley dual 4-barrel setup borrowed from the 1956 Lincoln. 21,380 examples rolled off the production line that year, and just 977 were produced with the vaunted E-code option.
This Thunderbird is the recipient of a high-quality two-year Read More
This car was originally billed to Shelby American on February 10, 1964, and it was shipped to Los Angeles aboard the SS Amsteldyk. It was later invoiced to Bill Doenges Ford of Tulsa, OK, on September 10, 1964, and it was originally painted bright blue with a red interior.
The first owner of 2332 was Read More
• Believed to be 17,000 actual miles
• Boss 302 matching-numbers engine
• 4-speed transmission, 3.50 Posi rear end
• Documented by the invoice, Protect-O-Plate, warranty card, Elite Marti Report, original drive-out tag, metal dealership tag
• Acapulco Blue with black interior
• Power steering and brakes
• Argent Gray Magnum wheels, rear window louvers
• F-60-15 Read More
These Cobra Rs are regarded as the best-handling Mustangs ever built. Only 300 were made, making this a rare opportunity to own an example of this street-legal race car.
But this car is special even among that limited group of 300. This car was ordered by Read More
All new chassis-up, not restored. Artistic level of fit and finish. Supercharged 418-ci engine, 6-speed Tremec transmission and nine-inch rear end. 24×15 massive rear wheels, fully modern suspension and brakes. Custom interior. Massive sound system and functional “zoomie” exhaust activated from center console. Custom fabricated up-down license plate holder. Custom integrated Read More
This ’63 Galaxie 500 XL is the product of a meticulously finished, show-quality frame-off restoration with an eye toward subdued customization and increased performance. It’s a multiple award and show winner, including Ford Muscle Pick at the Goodguys Northwest Nationals in 2011.
It was delivered from the factory in Rangoon Red over red Read More