- 300-hp, 350-ci V8 engine
- Automatic transmission
- Power steering and brakes
- Upgraded aluminum radiator
- Bucket seats with console
- Aftermarket stereo system
- American Racing wheels
- One of 1,065 30th Anniversary coupes produced
- Equipped with the optional 6-speed manual gearbox
- From the final series of Trans Am production
- Very well preserved with exceptionally low miles
- Includes original window sticker and factory manuals
In April 1967, Dave Conner placed an order for a new Camaro convertible destined for fame as a Super Stock drag racer. Conner’s order included the L78 big block, M21 Muncie 4-speed gearbox, and Posi rear end with 4.10 gears. Finished in Tuxedo Black over gold, the new car cost $3,761.25.
In 1968, Conner’s Camaro appeared at Raceway Park in New Jersey wearing a new “Batcar” livery inspired by the Batman franchise’s distinctive color scheme. In 1970, Conner sold the Read More
This 1970 Camaro Z/28 was purchased new from Dudley Martin Chevrolet in Manassas, VA. This car retains its original interior — door panels, dash and headliner. The car was repainted just over 11 years ago in its original color, Shadow Gray. All the body panels are original to the car, and floor pans still have the original primer. This car is optioned with the LT-1 350/360-hp engine mated to an M22 manual transmission, 4:10 Positraction rear, spoiler package, power steering, Read More
- Beautifully finished in its as-delivered Calypso Cream and Grecian Gold paint
- Winner of numerous First in Class awards
- Trendsetting 1950s style with much room in the back
- The car that defined an era
- 1978 Macho Trans Am #202
- The last Macho Trans Am modified by DKM in 1978; two 1978 models were converted in 1979
- The last of nine produced with the HO Racing Specialties turbocharger
- The only turbocharged Macho Trans Am in black and gold
- MCACN Day Two Gold award in 2015
- Featured in September 2016 Hemmings Muscle Machines
- Correct WC-suffix 400-ci, 325-hp V8 engine
- 480 ft-lb of torque
- Borg Warner T10 4-speed manual transmission
- Hurst Competition Plus shifter
- 10-bolt rear Read More
This matching-numbers, two-owner Nova has been garaged since new, is completely rust-free and has just 17,460 original miles. It even has its original vinyl roof. It recently underwent a nut-and-bolt rotisserie restoration.
It is powered by its balanced, blueprinted and reassembled 396/350-hp big block V8 engine and 4-speed manual transmission. It is equipped with all the options available when new, and its all-original interior features factory bucket seats, console and gauge package with factory tachometer in the dash.
This stellar Read More
Ordered from Olympic Oldsmobile in Chicago on October 1, 1969, Mr. Vilinis “Vil” Gaganis optioned this car with the G80 performance axle package, heavy-duty radiator, the M21 close-ratio 4-speed, the W-30 package and Twilight Blue paint over matching vinyl interior.
Gaganis took meticulous care of his Olds, driving it about 75,000 miles in total. In 1998, he sold it to James Voight. During Voight’s tenure, the engine was rebuilt and fitted with hardened valve seats. From there, the car moved Read More
This Camaro convertible underwent a high-quality body-off restoration completed in October 2017. It is powered by a 396-ci engine and Muncie M20 4-speed manual transmission. It features a 12-bolt Positraction 3.55-ratio rear end, center console with gauges, tachometer, power top, steering and disc brakes, Delco AM radio, front and rear spoilers and Rally wheels. This Camaro is finished in Matador Red with black convertible top and black striping.
- LS3 402-ci, 300-hp V8
- Documented one-owner car, with original title and Protect-O-Plate
- Factory air conditioning
This rare special-order Heavy Chevy was marketed as a lighter version of the SS and advertised much lower stated horsepower as an insurance beater. Heavy Chevys were factory coded as a base Chevelle and theoretically avoided the SS title, which triggered staggering double-digit insurance premium increases in the early ‘70s.
The factory RPO code YF3 made this a rare Heavy Chevy, a sub-model Read More