This Camaro convertible underwent a high-quality body-off restoration completed in October 2017. It is powered by a 396-ci engine and Muncie M20 4-speed manual transmission. It features a 12-bolt Positraction 3.55-ratio rear end, center console with gauges, tachometer, power top, steering and disc brakes, Delco AM radio, front and rear spoilers and Rally wheels. This Camaro is finished in Matador Red with black convertible top and black striping.
- LS3 402-ci, 300-hp V8
- Documented one-owner car, with original title and Protect-O-Plate
- Factory air conditioning
This rare special-order Heavy Chevy was marketed as a lighter version of the SS and advertised much lower stated horsepower as an insurance beater. Heavy Chevys were factory coded as a base Chevelle and theoretically avoided the SS title, which triggered staggering double-digit insurance premium increases in the early ‘70s.
The factory RPO code YF3 made this a rare Heavy Chevy, a sub-model Read More
If starring as an attraction in Floyd Garrett’s Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville, TN, serves as an endorsement for a vintage machine from that classic era, then this 1965 Pontiac GTO comes highly recommended.
But that’s not the end of this fantastic GTO’s credentials. It has twice won the GTO Association of America’s Concours Award and was chosen as Popular Favorite GTO at the 2015 GTOAA Nationals in Columbus, IN. A YR-code car denoting its 389/360 horsepower V8 and automatic Read More
- Ground-up restoration approximately 10 years ago
- Featured in Chevy Rumble magazine, August 2008
- Original body panels and chassis
- Date-correct L72 427/425 V8 engine
- Muncie M22 Rock Crusher 4-speed transmission
- 12-bolt rear end
- Power brakes
- Rare radio delete
- F70-15 Firestone Redline bias-ply tires
- 400-ci, 366-hp V8 engine
- 4-speed Muncie transmission with Hurst shifter
- Rare hideaway headlamps
- Complete PHS documentation including copy of build sheet and window sticker
- Full body-off restoration
- Judge package
- Many other desirable factory options
- Outstanding condition and presentation throughout
- Part of Davis Collection
- SS 327-ci 350-hp L79
- 4-speed Muncie
- 71k actual miles — fully documented
- Original Protect-O-Plate
- Matching-numbers engine
- 12-bolt Positraction rear axle
- Over $80k spent on rotisserie restoration in 2013
This is a very rare find with a very cool story. This car was parked in a storage lot in California in 1983 and was only recently removed from there.
This Chevelle is a rare special high-performance RPO L78 396 car and one of only 2,144 built. The L78 option was discontinued after the first months of the 1970 model year.
- Extremely rare and legendary race-bred performer
- Factory M22 “Rock Crusher” 4-speed car with 4.10:1 Positraction
- Very well equipped with options including chambered exhaust
- Rare Fathom Green over green; legendary L72 427 show-winning restoration completed during 2004
- Verified COPO vehicle by Ed Cunneen of the COPO Connection
- Presented as delivered when new in Olympic Gold over black interior
- Shown at The Quail — A Motorsports Gathering on two occasions
- Desirable Z/28 spec with 4-speed manual transmission
- Iconic muscle car perfect for rallies or Sunday morning drives
This 1968 GTO is the ultra-rare and desirable Ram Air II model from the private collection of Jim Mattison, founder of Pontiac Historical Services (PHS). It is one of only 199 4-speed Ram Air II GTOs built in 1968. This car still retains its born-with engine, transmission and rear-axle components.
The car received a no-excuses, frame-off, three-year restoration and was completed in 2013. The car was completely disassembled and stripped to bare metal by well-known Pontiac restorer Marvin Minarich. The Read More