This 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 convertible is a nicely restored example with a 4-speed transmission, power steering and power brakes. Trim tag with series 13867 indicates it is a true factory SS 396.
Clad in Regal Red (paint code R2) over black interior, it is a classic combination that never fails to turn heads. Paint quality is excellent; the car is also nicely detailed underneath and in the engine compartment. Interior appointments include bucket seats and center console.
Under Read More
• 427-ci engine
• 4-speed transmission
• 12-bolt rear end
• Power steering
• Power brakes
• Dual exhaust
• Detailed engine compartment
• Royal Plum with black vinyl top
• Black bucket seat interior
• Factory gauges
• Rally wheels
• Redline tires
• Owner’s manual
This finely restored Yenko Camaro is one of the approximately 54 examples modified for the 1967 model year, as per the copies of the original Yenko inventory sheets. Starting life as a 396-ci Super Sport model built at GM’s Norwood, OH, plant in June 1967, this car was delivered to Yenko’s dealership later that month, and a copy of the original handwritten Yenko service invoice lists the conversions undertaken on July 18. Modifications included replacing the engine block, installing a Read More
• Original window sticker
• Under 50 miles
• Number 85 of only 547 produced
• Original promo jacket included
• Stock interior protective plastic intact
With just 16,200 miles and few devoted owners from new, this 1960 Impala convertible must be one of most original examples left.
Equipped with the high-output 348-ci engine, this exceptional Chevrolet has been a cornerstone of the current owner’s exquisite Southern California collection for decades, and was purchased by him from the second owner, who had used the car sparingly for parades and other special occasions. “It took me about 12 years to purchase this unique Chevy,” states the owner. Read More
• Real Y84 Special Edition
• Original build sheet
• One of 1,107 built
• 4-speed transmission
• Numbers-matching 400/220 horsepower engine
• WS6 performance suspension
• Four-wheel disc brakes
• T-tops with original storage bags
• Original sheet metal with one quality repaint
• Authentic Bandit Trans Am
All-original car with 8,600 actual miles. Ash Gold with black top and interior. 307 V8, power steering, Rally wheels, AM Radio, Bumperettes. Factory pinstripe. Runs and drives like the brand-new car it almost is.
When you have the opportunity to buy a low-mileage car like this, it makes you doubly proud of the ownership, and the car is bound to keep appreciating in value. Remember, they are only original once!
• True one-owner Trans Am purchased new at Jules Meyers Pontiac in West Los Angeles
• Original owner, Jaques Toulet, owned the car from 1969 until 2013.
• The car spent its entire life in California and Arizona and is completely rust-free
• Number-matching original engine, transmission, rear end, heads, intake, carburetor and exhaust manifolds
• All original sheet metal and mostly original glass and interior
• Rebuilt engine by top Ram Air Pontiac experts in the country, Lance Kramer
• Read More