1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS L89
VIN: 124379N593096; sold by Barrett-Jackson
• Undocumented L89 aluminum heads
• This rare Super Sport Camaro is an X66-code, non-trim big block finished in original color combo of Code 71 LeMans Blue exterior with Parchment interior and vinyl top
• Meticulous rebuild of the entire drivetrain; over 500 hours spent on the show-quality body and paint
• All components are date-code-correct
1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS L89
VIN: 124379L501175; sold by Gooding & Company
• One Read More
• 1957 Chevy 150 sedan “Black Widow”
• Built to re-create the famous Black Widow car from 1957 with one very important modern upgrade, a new GM performance parts Ram Jet 350 fuel-injected engine, dressed to look just like an original Rochester fuel-injected engine
• Correct 4-speed manual
• 3.50 Posi rear end
• Purchased from the original owner after being in storage for over 30 years
• No rust and never wrecked
• Original body panels
• Received correct and complete restoration
• All engine, transmission and rear end components are original and correct
• Original window sticker
• Original license plate
• Original Protect-O-Plate
• Owner’s Read More
Finished in Sea Foam Green, this Riviera Gran Sport was equipped with 20 factory options, including an AM/FM radio, cruise control, air conditioning, custom-trim vinyl bucket seats, and the desirable ride and handling package, taking the Riviera’s $4,408 base price to a staggering $6,191.39.
The original window sticker indicates that Read More
Equipped with the rare L69 360-hp tri-carb intake system and 4-speed manual transmission. Original, rare color of Autumn Bronze paint code MM. Options include power steering, power brakes, factory AM/FM radio, bucket seats, console, factory tachometer and vacuum gauge.
Very correct restoration with minor upgrades to improve performance and reliability. Engine rebuilt Read More
This fabulously restored 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible has it all: gorgeous Matador Red paint, full dress inside and out and the rare FJ-code 283/250-hp fuel-injected V8 and Powerglide automatic drivetrain.
With its fender skirts, optional extra rocker and fender-skirt bright trim, dual antennas, driver’s spotlight mirror, spinner wheel covers, wide Read More
Built at the Oshawa, Ontario, plant and sold new at Elliott Motors in Belleville, Ontario, this 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge is particularly well appointed.
The list of desirable features is headed by the WS-code 400/366-hp Ram Air III engine, here mated to a 4-speed manual and augmented with a sport handling package, power steering and power Read More
Beautiful rotisserie restoration on an original and very rare split-bumper Z/28. This is a matching-numbers example. Equipped with solid-lifter 350/330-hp LT1 V8 with heavy-duty close-ratio 4-speed transmission and Positraction rear end with 3.73 gears.
Options include power disc brakes, heavy-duty suspension and D80 spoiler package. Beautiful Read More
Chassis number: 114270W362886
- 396-ci 375-hp engine
- Matching numbers
- Wide-ratio Muncie 4-speed
- 3.31 12-bolt Posi rear end
- All dated components in restoration
- Nova Nationals award winner