This is an official vehicle that was made for the 2005 motion picture “The Dukes of Hazzard,” and has the Certificate of Authenticity. One of three 1969 Dodge Chargers released by Warner Bros. Dash autographed by many of the cast members. Comes with an original certificate of title from Warner Bros. feature films. Also Read More
• Very rare and historic Chrysler letter car
• 1960 Daytona Beach “Flying Mile” race speed record holder
• A factory-developed high-performance, 400-hp 4-speed 300F
• Offered with original Goodyear Blue Streak racing tires
• An incredibly important and original example
• Protected in climate-controlled storage for almost 50 years
• Includes extensive documentation
• 440-ci 390-hp Six Pack engine
• Hemi 4-speed transmission
• Dana 4.10 Sure-Grip rear end
• Standard wheels with Redline tires
• Beautiful chrome, trim and stainless
• Correct white vinyl upholstery
• “Performance Red” exterior finish
• Highly detailed engine bay and undercarriage
• Mopar expert Galen Govier registry documents and fender tag decoding are included
(Introductory description courtesy of Russo and Steele.)
• 383-ci Magnum engine
• 4-barrel carburetor
• Automatic transmission
• Air conditioning
• Power steering
• Power brakes
• Dual exhaust
• Custom interior
• Black vinyl top
• Pioneer CD player
• Space-saver spare and jack
• Broadcast sheet
This 1971 Dodge Charger is believed to have been a one-owner vehicle until purchased by the current owner in 2011.
One of only 332 believed to have been built, this desirable 4-speed car is being sold with a Galen Govier report as well as other related paperwork. It is in excellent overall Read More
Based on the 1993 concept car of the same name, Plymouth’s Prowler was designed in the style of the all-American hot rod. Combining an advanced aluminum frame and body with a 3.5L/253-hp V6, independent suspension, power steering and 4-wheel power disc brakes gave the Prowler impressive performance and attracted heated competition between prospective buyers.
Driven a mere Read More
Records indicate that only 77 Plymouth Superbirds were built with the mighty 426/425-hp Hemi engine and TorqueFlite automatic transmission. Fewer than 30 are known to exist today.
This genuine R-code 1970 Plymouth Superbird is one of those few, finished in Vitamin C Orange with a black Read More
Chassis number: 6232191984
- All-original body panels sporting 80% original paint
- Body is laser-straight, and the finish is amazingly fl awless for a 48-year-old car
- Chrome and brightwork are fabulous
- Interior is all original and beautiful
- Driveline is modifi ed and now sports a 680-hp Hemi, runs on pump gas
- Dana 60 rear is frame-connected all the way to the front wheel struts with an eight-point roll cage
- Four-wheel Wilwood disc brakes, American Torque racing wheels with Hoosier radials
- Hoosier Read More
Chassis number: RM23H9G157810
This ’69 Road Runner is a very original car presented in original factory optional F3 Frost Green Iridescent exterior paint with white vinyl interior.
The 383-ci V8 engine is backed by a D21 4-speed transmission.
The car is equipped with the Air Grabber hood, rear wing, factory bucket seats, center console, tachometer, power steering and Magnum 500 wheels with Goodyear Wide Oval tires. Spare, jack and extra keys are included with purchase.