Chassis number: 6232191984
- All-original body panels sporting 80% original paint
- Body is laser-straight, and the finish is amazingly fl awless for a 48-year-old car
- Chrome and brightwork are fabulous
- Interior is all original and beautiful
- Driveline is modifi ed and now sports a 680-hp Hemi, runs on pump gas
- Dana 60 rear is frame-connected all the way to the front wheel struts with an eight-point roll cage
- Four-wheel Wilwood disc brakes, American Torque racing wheels with Hoosier radials
- Hoosier Read More
Chassis number: RM23H9G157810
This ’69 Road Runner is a very original car presented in original factory optional F3 Frost Green Iridescent exterior paint with white vinyl interior.
The 383-ci V8 engine is backed by a D21 4-speed transmission.
The car is equipped with the Air Grabber hood, rear wing, factory bucket seats, center console, tachometer, power steering and Magnum 500 wheels with Goodyear Wide Oval tires. Spare, jack and extra keys are included with purchase.
Highlights from Mecum Auctions catalog:
• Total professional restoration
• Original factory Hemi and 4-speed console car
• One of 489 1968 Hemi Chargers built
• Factory dark blue metallic with factory Pearl White interior
• Engine is not original, but it is from another 1968 Hemi Charger – 465 hp
• Engine is balanced and blueprinted with larger cam and carburetors
• Factory Dana rear end with custom chrome cover and 3.54 gears