A woodie with Full Classic status
This 1948 Chrysler Town and Country shows only 77,630 miles, which is believed to be from new. The interior is finished completely in striking blue leather upholstery, a rare option in 1948 (supposedly only 10% were ordered with the leather option). It is complemented with gray Wilton wool carpeting and is well appointed with a plethora of factory-correct accessories including the dual-cowl-mounted spotlights, dual side-view mirrors, dual amber-colored fog lights, rear-view mirrors, a deluxe Read More
Six figures worth of fun?
Starting with a Squeeg’s Kustoms concept and a Jimmy Smith rendering, this woodie was built from the ground up with a ’33 Ford roadster cowl from Steve’s Auto Restorations, custom SAC frame rails (patterned from the Vern Luce 3-window coupe by the late Boyd Coddington), round-tube cross members, a hand-made steel body with a steel-cage inner structure and wheel tubs, a rolled rear pan, a four-piece hood, and vee’d windshield posts.
Power is a Roush Read More
Top Fuel terror
The Blood, Sweat & Nitro Top Fuel dragster is the only surviving original Jim Davis chassis with a full aluminum body by the famous Jack Hagemann. Driver Gary Ritter terrorized the competition with this car at drag strips such as Famoso, Half Moon Bay, Lions, OCIR, Irwindale, Sears Point, Carlsbad and Fresno. Fremont Drag Strip was the car’s home track, and Ritter took home his share of trophies.
While attending the 2005 Hot August Nights event with Read More
This is an official vehicle that was made for the 2005 motion picture “The Dukes of Hazzard,” and has the Certificate of Authenticity. One of three 1969 Dodge Chargers released by Warner Bros. Dash autographed by many of the cast members. Comes with an original certificate of title from Warner Bros. feature films. Also Read More
• Chevy C10 Short Bed with wood floor
• Cheyenne Super Package
• Wood-grain trim and Houndstooth interior
• Totally restored with new GM parts in 2006
• Restoration by Gary Terry of CheyenneSuper-Man in Abilene, TX
• 402-ci big-block engine
• Turbo HydraMatic transmission
• Factory air conditioning
• Power steering and brakes
• Bucket seats with console
• Tilt steering column
• Factory tachometer
• Black base coat, clear-coat paint
• Rally wheels with three-bar spinner center caps
• 1957 Chevy 150 sedan “Black Widow”
• Built to re-create the famous Black Widow car from 1957 with one very important modern upgrade, a new GM performance parts Ram Jet 350 fuel-injected engine, dressed to look just like an original Rochester fuel-injected engine
• Correct 4-speed manual
• 3.50 Posi rear end
• Read More
• Reported to have sold new to the Wrigleychewing-gum family in Chicago, 1937
• Sold by Wrigley family in 1977 to family mechanic, then to a collection in Arizona in 1983; stayed there until 2013 in dry storage
• It is said that this rare and interesting woodie is one of four known to exist
“Mucha Muchacha” is a fantastic cruiser that runs and drives well. The first known ’55 Lincoln chopped radical custom, it looks as perfect as when it was finished in 2009. It was built by some of the best contemporary custom practitioners, including John Aiello, Bob Divine, Ferby Miguel and Alex Gambino.
Its many awards include Read More