• Chevy C10 Short Bed with wood floor
• Cheyenne Super Package
• Wood-grain trim and Houndstooth interior
• Totally restored with new GM parts in 2006
• Restoration by Gary Terry of CheyenneSuper-Man in Abilene, TX
• 402-ci big-block engine
• Turbo HydraMatic transmission
• Factory air conditioning
• Power steering and brakes
• Bucket seats with console
• Tilt steering column
• Factory tachometer
• Black base coat, clear-coat paint
• Rally wheels with three-bar spinner center caps
• Totally restored to original factory specifications
• Restored by Jen-Jacs Restoration in Savannah, GA
• Original rebuilt LS6 454/450-hp engine
• M22 close-ratio 4-speed transmission
• 4.10 Positraction rear axle
• Rare factory-correct Tuxedo Black exterior
• Black bench seat interior
• Original partial build sheet found during restoration
Well-equipped 4-wheel-drive trucks from major manufacturers have been among the best selling vehicles in the U.S. for decades, but this hasn’t always been the case. There was a time when if GM wanted to sell a go-anywhere utility, they had to turn to an outside supplier to make it a reality.
In 1942, NAPCO, the Read More
This Ford pickup has had a frame-off restoration that is reported to be “factory original” with a new interior and “perfect” headliner and chrome throughout. The vehicle has new hubcaps. The engine has a glass bowl Holley carburetor.
(Introductory description courtesy of Auctions America by RM.)
• Genuine military Command Car as used by
General Patton World War II
• Complete frame-off rebuild
• Engine, transmission, and drive gears have been
Production of the Li’l Red Express was 5,118 in 1979. Most of the features remained from the 1978 model, but there were some changes that included a catalytic converter, unleaded gas and an 85 mph speedometer. The most noticeable changes were the flat hood and dual square headlights replacing the round versions, and the 1979 models rode on Read More
This blue and white 1972 4×4 K5 Blazer has a 350-ci V8 motor, power steering and power brakes. The interior is a beautiful blue with front bucket seats. Excellent condition. From the Riley Hogan Jr. Collection.
Chassis Number: R612356
An almost perfect rotisserie restoration — absolutely everything has been replaced on this truck and was done by a Studebaker expert to assure that it was complete and historically correct (only exception is the added seat belts).
Receipts and documentation exist for every step taken, including the fl at six motor, 3-speed transmission and rear axle, which have all been completely rebuilt. All itemized receipts and all documentation comes with the truck.
Absolutely everything has been replaced Read More
Chassis number: 9JSF2075
This truck features a true patina finish that only Mother Nature can produce. There is a small-block Chevy V8 under the hood with air conditioning, power steering, power disc brakes, power windows, great tunes and a clean and custom interior. The cab is fully Dynamatted for a quiet ride. Many unique and custom items can be found on this truck, from the horseshoe rear bumper to the spur hood ornament. This truck is totally fun and reliable Read More
Today we have endless choices among pickup trucks, and the luxurious options give away nothing to their car counterparts. This is a recent development. The Silverados and Lariats of the 1980s ushered in luxury features to the emerging everyday truck driving community.
In the 1960s, a pickup was still a utility vehicle. Trucks were sparse and used hard. Perhaps the ones that had the toughest life of all were four-wheel drive models. Four-wheel drive was an unusual option for a Read More