This highly customized ’56 Chevy truck has undergone a meticulous, frame-off restoration by the team at Velocity Restorations. The chassis was outfitted with Mustang II IFS, stainless 4-link, Ridetech’s complete Shockwave air-ride system, custom fabricated 20-gallon fuel cell, narrowed rear end with Strange axles and 3.73 Positraction unit, and more.
Under the hood is an LS1 engine upgraded with LS2 fuel injectors, intake and 96-mm throttle body. Engine was hooked to a 4L60E automatic transmission to obtain optimal cruising RPMs.
This 1962 Scout 80 has been restored by Vorstellen LLC and tastefully modified with suspension, brake and interior upgrades. The upgrades include brand-new leaf springs, bushings, shackles, Bilstein 5100-series shocks and grade-8 bolts throughout.
Brand-new uprated steering components include heavier-duty tie rods, rod ends, drag link and drop pitman arm. Front disc-brake conversion utilizes GM components for reliability and serviceability.
All exterior vehicle trim has been replated in nickel and hand brushed. Custom powder-coated bumpers front and rear. Custom soft Read More
• Believed to be just over 43,000 actual miles
• Trailer special package
• One Washington state owner since new
• Air conditioning
• Automatic transmission
• Two-wheel drive
• 75th anniversary for GMC in 1977
• Tilt steering column
• Power steering
• Roll-down rear window at tailgate
• Factory luggage rack
• Original owner’s manual
• 10,000-lb GVW rating
The vehicle was purchased new by Ray Lambrecht for Lambrecht Chevrolet Company. It has 1.3 miles and has NEVER been sold to the public. It is on original invoice. The truck is turquoise in color with a black roof. The body is in excellent condition. The roof has damage from a building roof collapse due to snow. The damage is to exterior skin and not to the interior. The windshield is cracked from the hit.
This classic Black 2000 Hummer H1 is powered by a GM 6.5-liter turbodiesel engine upgraded with a RapTorque engine-boost kit to nearly 295 horsepower for ease of operation in today’s highly demanding freeway-driving conditions. The GM 4-speed automatic transmission features the Torque Trak system to assist in difficult off-road driving conditions. The new Electronic Differential Lock system (E-Lockers) has made it virtually impossible for the current owner to get the vehicle stuck.
Originality vs. eyeball appeal… a never-ending battle
1945 Ford GPW
- Real military Jeep
- Frame-off restoration by noted military Jeep restorer
- Classic, timeless style and looks
- Very capable both off-road and on
You’d be hard-pressed to find a better example than this 1945 Ford military Jeep. Yes, this is a military version and not a civilian converted to military specs. It received a complete frame-off restoration by a renowned specialist of Army Jeeps.
1944 Willys MB
VIN: Read More
• Chevy C10 Short Bed with wood floor
• Cheyenne Super Package
• Wood-grain trim and Houndstooth interior
• Totally restored with new GM parts in 2006
• Restoration by Gary Terry of CheyenneSuper-Man in Abilene, TX
• 402-ci big-block engine
• Turbo HydraMatic transmission
• Factory air conditioning
• Power steering and brakes
• Bucket seats with console
• Tilt steering column
• Factory tachometer
• Black base coat, clear-coat paint
• Rally wheels with three-bar spinner center caps
• Totally restored to original factory specifications
• Restored by Jen-Jacs Restoration in Savannah, GA
• Original rebuilt LS6 454/450-hp engine
• M22 close-ratio 4-speed transmission
• 4.10 Positraction rear axle
• Rare factory-correct Tuxedo Black exterior
• Black bench seat interior
• Original partial build sheet found during restoration
Well-equipped 4-wheel-drive trucks from major manufacturers have been among the best selling vehicles in the U.S. for decades, but this hasn’t always been the case. There was a time when if GM wanted to sell a go-anywhere utility, they had to turn to an outside supplier to make it a reality.
In 1942, NAPCO, the Read More
This Ford pickup has had a frame-off restoration that is reported to be “factory original” with a new interior and “perfect” headliner and chrome throughout. The vehicle has new hubcaps. The engine has a glass bowl Holley carburetor.
(Introductory description courtesy of Auctions America by RM.)